Sunday, January 31, 2010

stock checks

I am extremely frustrated now. Putting down the phone and ending the conversation at that point in time was the easiest and least painful way of ending the conversation. So essentially we're stuck right? I can't understand it and you can't explain it and we can't communicate. How are we supposed to move on from here then? Until the answer pops into your head, I don't see how this mountain is going to be removed.

You know I must say that I've tolerated much and that I've sacrificed much of my time and energy just to be where we are now. And I can't believe that I'm saying this, cos it seems like I'm so calculating and resentful of the position that I am in now.

But perhaps I am all that. And it's freaking annoying.

But I also feel that you're not moving along fast enough, if at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment