Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Today was a day that wasn't well spent. Wasted morning and wasted afternoon. Partially due to lack of will on my part. Restructuring notes isn't funny business man. Classifying information into more reader friendly categories is quite a headache, and really time consuming. And I don't have much time haha sigh.

Some things seemed to have changed and whilst I enjoy the memory of the old things, I know that they'll remain but old, and but a memory. Sounds so cliched right? But isn't it possible for the old to be refined and made new, and to be brought with us wherever we go? Sometimes it feels like things are moving backwards, and there's not Much I can do about it.

I think I'm enjoying myself better in school these days. Still stressed, still trailing behind and eating the dust of those who are far far ahead. Oh wait, I don't think I'm even eating their dust sometimes. Haha! They run so far ahead and the dust has fallen back to the earth and then I come along, moving so slowly and somewhat in a daze.

Not too certain about this week's cell material. God please provide insight and direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment